Warren invites 31st Legislative District residents to Open House Jan. 5
YARDLEY, Dec. 28 – State Rep. Perry Warren will hold an Open House from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 5 at his new district office, located at 509 Floral Vale Blvd.
Residents of the new 31st Legislative District are invited to meet him and staff, as well as take care of any state government related business they might have.
“With the 2022 legislative redistricting, we welcome the residents of Upper Makefield Township to the 31st District,” said Warren, D-Bucks. “Upper Makefield joins Lower Makefield Township, Newtown Borough, Newtown Township and Yardley Borough to make up one of the most active, creative and vibrant districts in Pennsylvania.”
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Warren’s office can help with:
- SEPTA Senior Key Card applications (for those 65+).
- PennDOT problems or questions — including disability license plates and placards.
- Obtaining birth or death certificates.
- Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms (for qualified seniors).
- PACE (pharmaceutical assistance for qualified senior citizens).
- Information regarding PHEAA (PA Higher Education Assistance Agency).
- Information on PA’s 529 College Savings Plans.
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program).
- Requests for state informational materials.
- Questions or problems with any state agency.
- Tours of the state Capitol for individuals or groups.
- Citations from the PA House of Representatives for outstanding local accomplishments and important family milestones.
District office staff will be on hand at the Open House to discuss or assist with these services.