As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, my office will be closed but remain accessible through phone and email.
Walk-in constituent services will not be available as we try to reduce person-to-person contact. If you need assistance, contact my office at 484-200-8263 or email RepWebster@pahouse.net.
Below, find information on how services my office offers have been affected.
Services Suspended Due to COVID-19 Office Closures
Services that require in-person interaction have been suspended out of an abundance of caution for the health and welfare of our community. These include:
- SEPTA Key Senior ID Passes
- Notary Services for State-Related Documents
Services Partially Available
Other services are partially available; however, due to an inability to provide notary services for example, completed application packages are not able to be processed at this time. These include:
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Applications
- Unclaimed Property Checks
- PennDOT/Vital Record Requests
Services Unaffected by COVID-19 Office Closures
Many services can be offered electronically and are unaffected by the COVID-19 office closures. These include:
- Online Department-Related Forms
- Legislative Inquiries & Information Requests
- Department Checks on Applications and Constituent Cases